Here are the rules:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and remember to comment on their blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them. (provide a link to your post)
- This rule is optional you can proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog e.g. on your sidebar and also follow the blogger that nominated you.
A big thank you to the wonderful Meranda whom blogs at…
Photography By: Meranda Roben O’Hara
for nominating me for the Inspirational Blogger Award. It’s great to get feedback like this! It’s nice to know that people like to read what you’re blogging about.
Seven Facts About Me
- I have two cats, Dicky and Kally. And two dogs, Ein and Jager. I refer to them as my fur babies. They are my children and I love them to pieces.
- I set a goal for this year to read 50 books and I’ve read 40 of them so far. Reading is my escape from life when I need one. I also really enjoy reading! My favorite book series is Harry Potter. I also enjoy reading books by Patricia Briggs and Tamora Pierce.
- I have four tattoos. I plan on slowly adding to the collection. My latest tattoo is getting more work done on it in a few weeks so I’m pretty excited about that. I can’t wait to see the finished project.
- I love working with my hands. I love repairing stuff, like cars, and learning how things work. I also want to get back into woodworking and build things. Like a kitchen table.
- I built my own PC a few years ago while I was in college. I’m hoping to start upgrading the hardware within the next year or so. It was a lot of fun and I’ve learned quite a bit from the experience.
- I love the Lord of the Rings movies along with The Hobbit. There are also a lot of popular movies that I haven’t seen. My boyfriend refers to it as my “Movie Bucket List”.
- My first motorcycle is a 2012 Honda CBR250R. I’m hoping to be able to upgrade to a Kawasaki Ninja 650 this year.
- The first blog I started following is by Paige at Run for Berries. I started following her blog when I was first diagnosed with my fructose intolerance. She’s an amazingly active IBDer with all of her running and she’s always posting delicious looking food.
- Hope from Another Hope Entirely is always writing insightful posts that I can relate too. It’s also cool to see someone with IBD be so involved with politics and working with political campaigns. She’s another blogger that isn’t afraid to tell it like it is.
- Meranda over at Photography By: Meranda Roben O’Hara is doing some great work with IBD awareness. She is actually working on creating a video for IBD awareness called We Have IBD.
- Christina from Then there was Crohn’s is another person who’s posts I enjoy reading. I admire her strength and commitment to going through with her PhD program while dealing with her disease.
- Kelly from the #purpleproject is also an inspiring person when it comes to IBD. She is raising money for IBD awareness and planning on running a half-marathon to do it.
- Michelle from Digesting My Thoughts isn’t afraid to tell it like it is when it comes to Crohn’s. I appreciate and admire her honesty.
- Josh from Crohnie Man is often posting interesting and insightful posts that I can relate too. I could especially relate to the one he posted that was for people that were newly diagnosed with Crohn’s or Ulcerative Colitis.