1. #besidesmydiagnosis the three things about my appearance that I love in the mirror?
My eyes, my hair and my lips.
2. #besidesmydiagnosis the things I have read most are?
Lots and lots of fantasy books. They’re my bread and butter.
3. #besidesmydiagnosis my favorite comfort foods are?
Potato soup, mashed potatoes, chicken noodle soup, sushi!
4. #besidesmydiagnosis my favorite past times are?
Reading, playing video games when I can. Watching movies. More reading!
5. #besidesmydiagnosis my biggest accomplishment since illness is?
Getting promoted at work.
6. #besidesmydiagnosis I feel my best quality is?
I’m a very dependable person.
7. #besidesmydiagnosis my motto/mantra to live by?
Be gentle with yourself. For you are fighting a hard battle.
8. #besidesmydiagnosis I would love to travel to?
Aruba! I’d love to go there for my honeymoon! But they have the Zika virus! I’m hoping by the time we’re ready for our honeymoon they will have figured out something with that virus.
9. #besidesmydiagnosis my guilty pleasure is?
Eating ice cream. Like chocolate gelato, or moose tracks!
10. #besidesmydiagnosis I have many dreams and ambitions such as?
Being able to build my dream house.
I love this, we do tend to lose our identities when in times of chronic illness. This post is a great reminder that we are NOT our disease, we are people fighting to live our lives, despite our disease!